Ratings & Reviews
I am in the middle of my divorce proceedings now but so far Mr. Moore has been great. There has been times when I just wanted to give up but due to his professionalism he has continued to lead me in the right direction. I would recommend Mr...
I am in the middle of my divorce proceedings now but so far Mr. Moore has been great. There has been times when I just wanted to give up but due to his professionalism he has continued to lead me in the right direction. I would recommend Mr. Moore to anyone that wants or needs a great lawyer
I was referred to Mr. Giles by another attorney I had contacted in Texarkana. He told me Mr. Giles is an outstanding attorney and very respected among his peers. I can honestly say I understand why. Mr. Giles has always returned my calls an...
I was referred to Mr. Giles by another attorney I had contacted in Texarkana. He told me Mr. Giles is an outstanding attorney and very respected among his peers. I can honestly say I understand why. Mr. Giles has always returned my calls and shows a patient willingness to answer any of my concerns. He was willing to take on my husband's case even though it may take a long time to resolve. I am forever grateful to him no matter the outcome!
Mr. Giles is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
Practice areas and pro bono
- Arkansas, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, 1987
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 1992
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D., 1987
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A., 1985
Associations and memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Volunteer Lawyers for Elderly
- Texas State Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- American Association for Justice
- Domestic Violence Prevention Inc. Board Member, 2008 - 2013
- Foster v. Kann Enterprises 2009 Anc App 746, 350 SW3d 796 (2009)
- Ellis v. J.D. & Billy Hines Trucking 104 Ark App 118, 289 SW3d 497, Ark App (2008)
- Walker v. Cooper Automotive 104 Ark App 175, 289 SW3d 184, Ark App (2008)
- Texarkana School District v. Conner - S.W. 3d, Ark, WL 1970894 (2008)
- Jivan v. Economy Inn & Suites, 370 Ark 414, 260 S.W.3d 281 (2007)
- DeQueen Sand & Gravel v. Cox, 95 Ark.App. 234, 236 S.W.3d 5 (2006)
- Johnson v. Latex Const. Co., 90 Ark.App. 431, 232 S.W.3d 504 (2006)
- Foster v. Express Personnel Services, 93 Ark. App. 496, 222 S.W.3d 218 (2006)
- Whitlach v. Southland Land & Development, 84 Ark.App 399, 141 S.W.3d 916 (2004)
- Poulan Weed Eater v. Marshall, 79 Ark App.129, 84 S.W.3d 878 (2002)
- Pifer v. Single Source, 347 Ark. 851, 69 S.W. 3d 1 (2002)
- Stephens Truck Lines v. Millican, 58 Ark.App.275, 950 S.W.2d 472 (1997)
- Bryan v. Best Western/Coachman's Inn, 47 Ark. App. 75, 885 S.W.2d 28 (1994)
- Rich Mountain Elec. Co-op, Inc. v. Revels, 311 Ark. 1, 841 S.W.2d 151, Util. L. Rep. P 26,332 (1992)
- Best Lawyers in America, 2008
- AY Magazine, Top Lawyer's in Arkansas, 2007-2013
- Four States Living Magazine, Texarkana, Readers Choice, Best Attorney, 2007, 2008
Moore, Giles & Matteson, LLP serves clients throughout Southwest Arkansas and Northeast Texas.