Ratings & Reviews
Today we met with amazing man. He was just what we expected, very knowledgeable, and friendly. Most of all he answered all of our questions with ease. He listened to our concerns and I feel he summed it up and will have everything we nee...
I am in the middle of my divorce proceedings now but so far Mr. Moore has been great. There has been times when I just wanted to give up but due to his professionalism he has continued to lead me in the right direction. I would recommend Mr...
I was referred to Mr. Giles by another attorney I had contacted in Texarkana. He told me Mr. Giles is an outstanding attorney and very respected among his peers. I can honestly say I understand why. Mr. Giles has always returned my calls an...
Mr. Giles is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
Practice areas and pro bono
- Arkansas, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, 1987
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 1992
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D., 1987
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A., 1985
Associations and memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Volunteer Lawyers for Elderly
- Texas State Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- American Association for Justice
- Domestic Violence Prevention Inc. Board Member, 2008 - 2013
- Foster v. Kann Enterprises 2009 Anc App 746, 350 SW3d 796 (2009)
- Ellis v. J.D. & Billy Hines Trucking 104 Ark App 118, 289 SW3d 497, Ark App (2008)
- Walker v. Cooper Automotive 104 Ark App 175, 289 SW3d 184, Ark App (2008)
- Texarkana School District v. Conner - S.W. 3d, Ark, WL 1970894 (2008)
- Jivan v. Economy Inn & Suites, 370 Ark 414, 260 S.W.3d 281 (2007)
- DeQueen Sand & Gravel v. Cox, 95 Ark.App. 234, 236 S.W.3d 5 (2006)
- Johnson v. Latex Const. Co., 90 Ark.App. 431, 232 S.W.3d 504 (2006)
- Foster v. Express Personnel Services, 93 Ark. App. 496, 222 S.W.3d 218 (2006)
- Whitlach v. Southland Land & Development, 84 Ark.App 399, 141 S.W.3d 916 (2004)
- Poulan Weed Eater v. Marshall, 79 Ark App.129, 84 S.W.3d 878 (2002)
- Pifer v. Single Source, 347 Ark. 851, 69 S.W. 3d 1 (2002)
- Stephens Truck Lines v. Millican, 58 Ark.App.275, 950 S.W.2d 472 (1997)
- Bryan v. Best Western/Coachman's Inn, 47 Ark. App. 75, 885 S.W.2d 28 (1994)
- Rich Mountain Elec. Co-op, Inc. v. Revels, 311 Ark. 1, 841 S.W.2d 151, Util. L. Rep. P 26,332 (1992)
- Best Lawyers in America, 2008
- AY Magazine, Top Lawyer's in Arkansas, 2007-2013
- Four States Living Magazine, Texarkana, Readers Choice, Best Attorney, 2007, 2008
Moore, Giles & Matteson, LLP serves clients throughout Southwest Arkansas and Northeast Texas.